The Bullet Catch

The Bullet Catch - John Gaspard I received a free kindle copy of The Bullet Catch (An Eli Marks Mystery Book 2) by John Gaspard from NetGalley for fair review. I gave it four stars.

It was about a magician, Eli Marks & his family of magicians. It included a movie, murder plot & magic trick mystery. Eli suffered from a severe fear of heights & was seeing a psychologist without much success. He attended a high school reunion that was in a high rise. He got on the elevator with a former classmate on whom he'd had a crush. She encouraged him to sing with her to overcome the fear.

This book kept me guessing. It had a cast chock full of odd characters. I didn't solve the mystery. Only the end of the book revealed that for me.

Will the movie end with the star getting killed? Who is plotting his murder? Can he become proficient in magic enough to complete the bullet catch trick? Or will he die trying?

Link for purchase: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N11OBX2?ie=UTF8&creativeASIN=B00N11OBX2&tag=injoslifethin-20