Abducted: A Sara Cooper Novel

Abducted: A Sara Cooper Novel - Petra Richartz, Antje Papenburg I received a free kindle copy of Abducted: A Sara Cooper Novel by Petra Richartz (Author), Antje Papenburg (Translator) from Amazon for fair review. I gave it four stars in spite of several typographical errors. I gave the translator the benefit of the doubt.

This is a truly frightening story about the kidnapping of children. Sara Cooper the detective in the case lives in San Diego. Her life is in a shambles. She's separated from her husband, Matt & their son, Noah. Things only continue to get worse.

As more children are kidnapped the pressure is on. Then the body of a small boy is found.

Sara has been singled out by the kidnapper & he seems determined to make her life a living hell. Can she solve this case before more children die? Can she & Matt get back together even though he has a new girlfriend? Will Sara's support system of friends be enough?

I liked this story because it did keep me guessing. The beginning of the book was a tiny bit slow but once the pace picked up, it was a page-turner until the end.

Link to purchase: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KKOK7QI?ie=UTF8&creativeASIN=B00KKOK7QI&linkCode=xm2&tag=injoslifethin-20