The 1 Week Self-Organization Challenge: 20 Valuable Strategies to Help Organize Your Time, Organize Your Productivity and Achieve Greater Self-Esteem in ... achievement, self esteem, setting goals) - Simon Wright I received a free kindle copy of The One Week Challenge: 20 Valuable Strategies to Help Organize Your Time, Organize Your Productivity & Achieve Greater Self Esteem in the Process by Simon Wright from Amazon in exchange for fair review.

It was written in a clear way with easy to follow step by step instructions. One that especially helpful to me was to set exciting challenges but not impossible ones. I've often felt overwhelmed by the task at hand.

I gave it four stars. I hope to put most of these strategies into action in my own life.

Link to purchase: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ML6LMWG?ie=UTF8&creativeASIN=B00ML6LMWG&linkCode=xm2&tag=injoslifethin-20