My Sister's Grave

My Sister's Grave - Robert Dugoni I received a free kindle copy of My Sister's Grave by Robert Dugoni published by Thomas & Mercer from NetGalley in exchange for fair review.

I would compare Robert Dugoni's writing to Jeffrey Deaver's Lincoln Rhymes meets Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch. I am IMPRESSED with this first book of his I have read & will be adding more of his books to my TBR list. I gave this one FIVE stars. Rather than a male protagonist, this is of a strong, capable female detective Tracy Crosswhite. She had been a high school chemistry teacher. She became a Seattle detective after her sister's abduction, trial & her personal investigation for twenty years.

Sarah Crosswhite's disappearance & subsequent finding of her body changed the character of an entire town. It was innocence lost. Doors previously left open were now locked.

Tracy survives in a male dominated career. It's not an easy choice to make but she excels at her job in spite of her boss's arrogance & attempts to keep her down through emotional blackmail.

Can she survive the killer of her sister? Buckle your seat belts, you're in for a fast ride with more curves than Pacific Coast Highway One. Pacific Coast Highway One photo: Highway 1 twists for miles and miles 100_1107.jpg

Link to purchase: http://www.amazon.com/My-Sisters-Grave-Robert-Dugoni-ebook/dp/B00K2EOONI/