Fart Ball: The Stinker Bowl... A Hysterical Book For Kids Age 6-10 (The Disgusting Adventures of Milo Snotrocket) - J.B. O'Neil Fart Ball: The Stinker Bowl... A Hysterical Book For Kids Age 6-10 (The Disgusting Adventures of Milo Snotrocket) by J.B. O'Neil.

I received a free kindle e-copy from Amazon for fair review. I gave it three stars.

If gastric emissions commonly called 'farts' offend you, this is not the book for you. It's designed for ages 6-10 & I think they will find it hilarious. If your nine or ten year old is precocious or mature, they might find it too 'young' for them. Milo has some special moves to make football plays. Hence the accuracy of the title, some of the techniques he uses are disgusting. But I've always had a weak stomach about snot or phlegm & Milo uses them both. Between knee bending, butt cheek spreading knee bends to a solid cloud of fart emissions, his team might just win.

Link to purchase: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E6WOUB8?ie=UTF8&creativeASIN=B00E6WOUB8&linkCode=xm2&tag=injoslifethin-20